Do you have any of these CV conundrums?
- I’m not getting any interviews from my CV and don’t understand why.
- How do I explain a gap in my employment history?
- How do I get all the information onto two pages?
- How do I show my skills and abilities without sounding like I’m blowing my own trumpet?
- I’ve heard that CVs are read by a computer first before being read by a human being. How can I ensure that my CV gets on the shortlist?
- It’s ages since I did my last CV and I’m concerned that mine is looking a bit old fashioned.
Join me via phone or Skype – let’s solve your CV conundrums!
I am offering six 30 minute CV checks – for free! These are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis to the first six people who get in touch. Please let me know whether you’d prefer a phone call or a Skype session.
Don’t miss out! Call me now on 07977 113940 or email me to book your slot.
Where: Appointments will be by phone or Skype
When: Friday 27th March. Slots available from 10am to 12.30pm.
How to book: Call me on 07977 113940 to book your slot, (just 6 slots available).
What to expect from the session (phone or Skype):
A 30 minute one to one session focussing on your CV, with feedback, suggestions and tips for improvement from an experienced Career Coach. This includes:
- Proven tips and tools to help you write a winning CV
- Guidance on how to present a modern CV for maximum impact in today’s job market
- Advice on what to include and exclude
- Tips on how to best showcase your skills and abilities
- A £20 voucher for any follow up coaching (to use by 30 June 2020)
What else can I help you with?
I am a career coach based in Berkhamsted. I have over 10 years’ experience of helping hundreds of people from a wide range of occupations and industries achieve their career goals. I can also help with:
- Breaking through the confusion to enable you to clarify your career direction and move forward with renewed confidence
- Getting support to assess your strengths, values and aspirations that will lead to a good career match for you
- Developing a plan to help you secure the right role for you, one that makes you feel satisfied and fulfilled
- Creating a covering letter and LinkedIn profile to help you get you noticed by the right people
- Advice on modern job searching techniques, discovering jobs in the hidden job market
- Tips and preparation for improved interview performance
For more information on my services please contact me for availability and further details.