Would you like to feel more confident in your interview performance? Recruiters are now holding their interviews online which many of us are less familiar with, so it’s great to get some practice in advance.
Do any of these apply to you?
- I’ve had several interviews but never seem to be the winning candidate
- I have a virtual interview coming up. How can I best prepare for it?
- I just don’t feel confident and I think it affects my performance
- I’ve heard of ‘competency based’ questions but don’t understand what they are or how to prepare for them
- It’s a long time since I had an interview and I feel I’d do better if I had the chance to practise first
Let me help you become the winning candidate !
I am offering a one hour Zoom interview coaching session for just £50 to the first 5 people who get in touch before 30th May. Call me now on 07977 113940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot.
What to expect from the session :
- A one hour one to one session focusing on your interview technique, with feedback, suggestions and tips for improvement from an experienced Career Coach
- Proven tips and tools to help you prepare
- Learn how to make a great first impression
- Guidance on how to answer tricky interview questions
- Advice on how to manage interview nerves to make sure you perform at your best
- Tips on what recruiters are looking for in successful candidates
My aim is to help you to feel more confident and professional, free to let your talents and personality shine through !
What else can I help you with?
I am a career coach based in Berkhamsted. I have over 10 years’ experience of helping hundreds of people from a wide range of occupations and industries achieve their career goals. I can also help with:
- Breaking through the confusion to enable you to clarify your career direction and move forward with renewed confidence
- Getting support to assess your strengths, values and aspirations that will lead to a good career match for you
- Developing a plan to help you secure the right role for you, one that makes you feel satisfied and fulfilled
- Creating a CV, covering letter and LinkedIn profile to help you get you noticed by the right people
- Advice on modern job searching techniques, discovering jobs in the hidden job market
- Tips for moving smoothly into your new role
For more information on my services please contact me for availability and further details.